Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Top 10 Christmas Cartoons

My Top 10 Christmas Cartoons


As promised here is my first Top 10 list. It wasn't easy once you remember all the cartoons you watched as a child and the new ones that leave an impression on you. 


10)  Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Clause (1974)

Definitely the original :)

9) Robbie the Reindeer in Hooves of Fire


The Seal joke alone makes this great

8) Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Good luck getting the song out of your head

7) The Tiny Tree


How can you not like adorable critters?


6) The Christmas Raccoons


Since I live close to Canada I had access to Canadian Broadcasts. These were one of my favorites.



5) The Cricket in Times Square




4) Rudolph the Red - Nosed Reindeer



3) Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas




2) How the Grinch Stole Christmas




1) A Charlie Brown Christmas



1) Twas the Night Before Christmas


Yes, there was a tie for 1. They are both #1 in my book :)
I believe most of these are available on DVD. I actually found a VHS of The Tiny Tree and got it for my mom one Christmas. These are all definitely worth a viewing. Until next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home