Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Ranking of all the Super Hero Movies I've see (that I can remember) - No Spoilers

Well, I saw Man of Steel yesterday. Great Movie. It totally lived up to my expectations. One thing is I am sorry I saw ALL the trailers & Tv-Spots that were available in the last week. Hubs & I had already seen 40% of the movie thanks to those lol. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Henry Cavill was...just great. I grew up in the 80's, so Christopher Reeve will ALWAYS be my Superman, now and forever lol. Okay, after watching this I realized I had not updated my list I made last year ranking all the Super Hero movies I had seen. This started after hubs and I watched Green Lantern and he said he liked it better than Thor but not as much as Captain America. I was like "Really??" I liked Thor better than Captain America. This prompted me to write out my list. I have just updated it and thought, I may as well put it on my blog, so here it is lol. I must preface why Dark Knight is as low as it was. I liked The Dark Knight, Heath Ledger was AWESOME.....but it was just too dark for me.

  1.      The Avengers
  2.      Superman
  3.       Iron Man
  4.      Superman II
  5.      X-Men: First Class
  6.     Batman
  7.     Spiderman 2
  8.     Spiderman
  9.     Batman Returns
 10.   Man of Steel
 11.   Batman Begins
 12.   Wolverine
 13.   X2
 14.   Iron Man 3
 15.   The Dark Knight Rises
 16.   The Incredible Hulk
 17.   X-Men
 18.   Flash Gordon
 19.   Iron Man 2
 20.   The Dark Knight
 21.   Thor
 22.   X-Men 3: The Last Stand
 23.   Superman Returns
 24.   Fantastic Four
 25.   Green Lantern
 26.   Spiderman 3
 27.   Captain America
 28.   The Amazing Spiderman
 29.   Batman Forever
 30.   The Hulk
 31.   Batman and Robin
 32.   Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
 33.   Dardevil
 34.   Catwoman
 35.   Elektra
 36.   Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer
 37.   Superman III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home