Sunday, December 29, 2013

Movies I saw this year (theatrically)

When I was younger (mainly in my 20's) I use to write in my planner when i saw a movie, just to have it written somewhere if I had to go back for any reason. I was thinking about that today & was curious how many of the movies that came out this year did I see at the theater. I was like, i've got a blog, I may as well list them all lol.

Breaking Dawn Part 2
Warm Bodies
The Host
Oz the Great and Powerful
Iron Man 3
Star Trek Into Darkness
Before Midnight
Jurassic Park 3DFast and Furious 6
Now You See Me
This is the End
Man of Steel
Despicable Me 2
Monsters University
Pacific Rim
World War Z
Gravity
Thor: The Dark World
The Best Man Holiday
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Frozen


Yeah, I guess that's all of them. Gotta do better next time. Now this is only those I saw at the movies. I saw
a bunch more on DVD or OnDemand. That would be a definitely longer list lol. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home